Re: Filling 5-speed gearbox

To: "Simon.Bosworth" <Simon.Bosworth@target.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Filling 5-speed gearbox
Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 07:18:08 -0700
Hi Simon,

Yes, you can fill before installing it, providing you have the driveshaft
slip yoke/driveshaft in place.

But why?  It's so easy to fill when it's in the car.  When you buy gear oil
at the auto parts store, get it in one of the pump bottles.  Toss out that
oil and put your RedLine in it.  Simple!!

Best, Paul A