Re: garage find loser

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: garage find loser
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 16:31:33 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Recently I took a walk down thru our neighborhood, where
we have lived for about 15 years, and thought I spotted a similar Old Jag
in the back of a garage. Turns out to be an XKE! Now I'm consumed
with desire. The owner does not want to sell it (or donate it), and seems
neither to drive it (ever) or work on t. Now, whenever I run thru that part
of the neighborhood, I have impure thoughts.

Consider yourself spared that yours was only a TR7. You can continue to
live life as we know it, while I'm becoming a drooling
monster (AARRGGHHH!).

chuck