Lifters for a 1500 Midget

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Lifters for a 1500 Midget
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 17:32:01 -0400
I am in the process of rebuilding the 1500 in my MG and my engine builder
recommended that I have the lifters rockwell tested for hardness and if they
pass, have them polished and reuse them.  The reason for re-using is that
they have been seeing problems with the after market lifters.

What happened is 6 of my 8 lifters can be reused.  I am now in need of 2
lifters from a 1500 Midget, a Spitfire or a GT 6.  If anyone has 2 to 4
lifters they they want to get rid of, sell, trade etc, please contact me off
list.  The reason for up to 4 lifters is I figure that way I will get at
least 2 more good lifters.  Thanks.

Bill Gilroy
77 MG Midget