Re: Lifters for a 1500 Midget

To: "William M. Gilroy" <w.lists@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Lifters for a 1500 Midget
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:51:00 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net information
Bill,

You definitely want new or resurfaced lifters if you are putting in a
new or reground cam. The lifter face is not actually flat, but
imperceptibly domed or convex. This allows them to rotate on the cam
lobe as well. Someone who re-grinds cams can usually reface and
harden the lifters for you too.

Gerard