Re: Retro Car Magazine & digging dogs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Retro Car Magazine & digging dogs
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 01:43:57 EDT
Cc: RBHouston@aol.com
RB & List,
Stumbled across Retro Car magazine a month ago at the international newsstand
up in Hollywood.  The issue I picked up had a great section on tuning
Spridgets, and led me to posting some related questions to the list (rear disc
brakes, etc.)  The primary car of the feature was a beautiful Midget breathed
on by
Tim Fenna of Frontline Spridget out of Bath in the UK (also featured in last
month's MG Enthusiast).  I don't know about subscribing for a year since the
rotten exchange rate makes it pretty pricey these days, but I'd buy another
single issue if it had a feature as interesting as the one I read.

On a totally unrelated subject, does anyone out there know how to keep a dog
from digging?  Every summer I go through this, the dog gets super motivated to
dig holes, damn near broke my ankle in one she dug a couple of days ago.
Besides the digging, she's a great dog.  I don't live in the best neighborhood
here in Los Angeles County, but I've had no problems with prowlers/burglars or
the like with her guarding the yard.  Any suggestions?

Michael Lott
Compton, CA
'68 MG Midget