RE: 4 into 1 exhaust heders

To: "'CHRIS KOTTING'" <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>, "DE-BREBISSON,CYRILLE (HP-Boise,ex1)" <cyrille@hp.com>, "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 4 into 1 exhaust heders
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 13:10:07 -0400
Cc: spridgets-owner@autox.team.net
Hello,

Yes, I have a 1500cc engine, so it makes sense :-)

I have a webber carb on it, and I am planning to get a whole new exhaust
pipe and muffler...

I guess my question is mainly:
Knowing that I have a 78 1500cc engine with a webber carb,
What will I gain in going for the 4 into 1 exhaust with 1-3/4 pipe (ie:
removing my original headers, catalyst convertor and muffler and replacing
that by the whole new stuff).

cyrille