Re: Brake lines

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brake lines
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:46:33 -0700
Hello jomar,

       if its the same as my '66 the clutch line (which i just removed
       a couple of weeks ago) comes out of the master, forms around
       the peddle box to the left, (looking from the front of the car,
       back) between the box and the wiper, turns again about even
       with the the front of the heater box, turns down, then back,
       being held with clips that utilize the same bolts as the heater
       box itself, (just the front ones) around behind the heater, but
       in front of the battery, back forward using the other front
       bolt of the heater box, then down, with a coil to the slave,
       between the engine, and the brake line. ..

       hope this helps.... (Paul A.... correct me if i'm wrong?

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com