Brake lines

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Brake lines
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 07:21:10 -0700 (PDT)
  As usual us guys from the dark side are in the dark when it comes to Sprites.
 I trying to firgue out how the clutch line runs on a '65 Sprite.  According to
the concours guidelines -- no I'm doing a concours car but the guidlines help
when you don't know what goes where --- the clutch lines runs between the
heater box and battery.  What I need to know is does it go over or under the
wiper motor and over  or under the brake line at the master cylinder.

  Secondly, how does the brake line that goes from the four way connector to
the rear brakes run ?  On the car I have it runs thru the drive shaft tunnel.
The guidlines says it should run under the car and attach to the seat re
enforcers via clips.

  Thanks again for all the help.  I hope the wedding Sprite gets done before
the first kid arrives and comes back from college.

Joe
'65 Wedding Sprite