Vapor Lock??

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vapor Lock??
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 19:38:34 -0700
I'm new to Midgets and am having a problem that resembles fuel
starvation and seems to occur during warmer weather.  My question is;
are Midgets prone to vapor lock?

I have tested and ruled out ignition, dirty fuel, clogged fuel lines and
clogged vent pipes.  The fuel pump is new.  The car sat for most of ten
years until I bought it two months ago.  It runs great then acts like it
is starving for fuel.  The only common thread for the various
occurrences (infrequent) seems to be weather.  Since it stopped raining
and warmed up finally, I guess I need to figure this out!

Thanks,
Randy
71 Midget
66 MGB