Re: Sprite in video game??

To: conan <conan@intrex.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite in video game??
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 15:43:34 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Haven't noticed that, but on there is a recent anime (Japanese cartoon)
that features a couple of British spies driving a Bugeye. Haven't
actually watched the show, but the Bugeye is prominent on the web site:

Licensed By Royalty - http://www.licensedbyroyalty.com/ (uses Flash, BTW)

Bond, eat your heart out! ;-)

Eddie

1971 Midget - Bebop