Re: unsolicited email blocking my computer's mail!

To: <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: unsolicited email blocking my computer's mail!
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 05:23:12 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
chuck,

Is there any way you (or your ISP) can block this sender from sending
you email? Part of my RPI webmail is a "block sender" list that I can
add to when an unsolicited spam arrives in my inbox. It works well, I
get maybe 1 or 2 spams a week now (ass opposed to my work address, where
there are between 10 and 30 awaiting me each morning).

-=Chris