RE: unsolicited email blocking my computer's mail!

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: unsolicited email blocking my computer's mail!
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 17:23:33 -0400 FILETIME=[D45A2290:01C4607A]
chuck,

That zillion mega bite file is a Virus waiting to happen. As others have
said if you can get your email via Earthlink's main web site and their "web
mail", link,
That is the way to go and delete that message.

How's the painting coming???

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

ok folks!   as of yesterday someone or "thing" has decided i must recieve
some zillion megga "bite" "tif file".    it arrives titled "curt bowland
emailing:0002.tif".      it eludes my spam blocker and ties up my computer
for over an hour and eventually exceeds my mail box's limits.   i'm curious
if anyone else is recieving this megga pain in the tushie message.
i endured this 3 times yesterday and this morning called my ISP and
requested they manually go in and delete the "messages".   (that allowed me
to get the few others that were waiting my retrieval)
all this being said , if you are trying to reach me?   this may happen again
and i might not be able to respond in a timely fashion.   i apologise!

chuck.

Check out the latest news, polls and tools in the MSN 2004 Election Guide!
http://special.msn.com/msn/election2004.armx