RE: Questions on a '75 Midget

To: "'Chris King'" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Questions on a '75 Midget
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2004 09:34:03 -0600
Hi Chris

The orifice I was talking about (or actually 2 orifices) go:

-          on the centre top hose connection to the carbon canister

-          on the other end of this hose where it plugs into the carburetor.

Looking through one of the vendor's catalogues, it looks like they show only
the one at the carb for '75&'76, and the two on '77 to '80.  However the '76
BL manual I have shows both.  My car has neither.

Bob

  _____