weber question

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: weber question
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:18:12 EDT
I think I have made some progress, I believe I've got the dreaded multiple
semi-related or overlapping problems, but I'm getting there.  With the new fuel
pump and etc.it will hold 3,000 rpm (in neutral) seemingly forever, so that's
an improvement.  I think I've got some carb tuning issues to work through
next.  Is there a good web page that goes through some weber (dgv)
tuning/troubleshooting steps?  Not the basic idle circuit setup stuff, but more
like jetting
or diagnosis?

I'd be happy to hear anyone's basic jetting recommendations too but I'm
guessing the main sentiment would be it depends on too many variables to say.

Thanks!

Mark M.