Re: weber question

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com
Subject: Re: weber question
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:19:37 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net information
Go to my Tech tips section on my web site. Jetting the DGV is and
experimental process. There are two sets of jets and one set of
emulsion tubes. First, if you did not buy it new, check that these
three items are at their stock values. If they are not, replace with
a stock set and start there. Then, work you way incrementally down in
size. You can get blow up diagrams off http://www.piercemanifolds.com
and order parts there too.

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm