NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 12:17:07 EDT
For all the flaming liberals on the list that think "Fahrenheit 9/11" is a
movie and not propaganda, watch this please.  If it doesn't bring a lump to
your
throat and a tear to your eye and raise a feeling that we are doing the right
thing in fighting terrorism, contact me off list, I have a request for you.
I will only be paraphrasing Mr. Chaney.

http://members.cox.net/classicweb/Heroes/heroes.htm

Robert Houston
Texan in New Mexico

Check out the Declaration of Independence! You think it promises happiness?
No no no, it talks about the "pursuit of happiness." The PURSUIT! We've become
a nation of wimps! We think we're entitled to everything, we want to legislate
ourselves into some cozy little cocoon. Well, forget it, Nature Boy. There
are no guarantees. Life is nasty, brutish, and short.Jeff Melvoin, Northern
Exposure, Bolt from the Blue, 1994