Re: NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com
Subject: Re: NO LBC ....Patriotic US content only
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 11:39:04 -0400
Cc: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
We have lost 3 from our area in the war. I myself am a Marine. I
suffered at home after Viet Nam at the hands of our own people. The
Media isn't worth a warm bucket of Spit. People need to get there life
in order . We are at War. These people want to Kill you, Me and everyone
in The US.
They are fed Lies by their Religous leaders raised to Kill all whom do
not bend to the Will
of the Madmen whom lead them . Freedom isn't FREE . It comes at a great
Price.
Most Americans are willing to pay that price . I for one have tryed to
return to Active status but I'm too busted up. My close friends and
Relitives are in Harms way . For Mike Moore, Jane Fonda,
and the likes of Mr Kerry . PS. I'm a registered Democrat, But not this
Election .
Carl E.