Re: [midgetsprite] Re: NO LBC ....US content only

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: NO LBC ....US content only
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 00:15:47 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/04 7:34:42 AM, dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

> I just
> got bumped up to Assistant MIS Director (yes, Ed, that make me the Ass.
> Mis-Director!) here at work and I have a temporary cover for my name plaque
> by my door that a co-worker printed up for me, complete with Braille that
> can only be seen, not felt

Congratulations on the "bump".   Braille without bumps--how clever.
Actually, all these things at drive up windows and such make sense when you
hear my
story of a friend, legally blind, who was granted a driver's license to drive
in daylight over roads that were familiar to her.   Apparently this is NOT
uncommon.   She actually quit driving voluntarily when she had a minor
accident.
I think there is a fellow on the list who has a similar license to drive.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"