torque-steer, srpings FIXED!

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: torque-steer, srpings FIXED!
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:48:29 -0700
Cc: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Hello spridgets,

      well, i did my research into finding new springs to fix the rear
      end problems i WAS having with my car... here's what if found,
      according to various "list" sources..........

      made in england springs are made with steel from
      china..(sometimes)?...

      winners circle is both the best and worst place to buy anything
      depending upon who you listen to.

      it is better to (easier, cheaper, faster, higher quality) to
      have springs rebuilt at a GOOD shop than to try to find GOOD new
      or USED springs...

      and lastly, it is faster easier and cheaper to simply tighten up
      the "U-bolts" that hold the axle in place. fixed the torque
      steer 99%!   THANX for the tip and advice Paul A.!!!!!!!!!]
      they weren't much more than finger tight! i've been dealing with
      this "problem" for as long as i've owned the car! 7+ years. i
      just thought they ALL did that! till it was pointed out to me
      that something wasn't right. ...!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com