Re: RANT!- NO LBC

Subject: Re: RANT!- NO LBC
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:21:14 -0500
Cc: kgb <kgb@frontiernet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I have a photo of Meg (Elizabeth Jones' pit bull) eating a cookie from my mouth.
She is the sweetest and gentlest dog I know. Kinda like the kids in Iraq, they
are just sometimes raised up badly. The kids in Iraq don't make ALL children
evil, do they?
I will send the photo if someone besides just-ed wants to post it on their site
for me. I saw what he did to the last one, HE aint getting another photo!! <BG>
Truly, Pit Bulls CAN be gentle animals.

Brad