Re: windshield (windscreen) replacement.

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: windshield (windscreen) replacement.
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 08:17:33 +0100
You don't have to remove the dash, but it does make it easier if you undo
the two fastenings at the outer lower corners of the dash.  There is then
enough "spring" in the metal dash to move it giving better access to the 2
bolts either side that hold the screen frame uprights to the body.  Putting
those bolts back in can be a bit of a PITA
This assumes that these lower corner brackets are still there - I think they
commonly get left off.

Guy