Re: NO LBC.....Diesel Fuel Question

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC.....Diesel Fuel Question
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 01:32:30 -0700
Get rid of the sailboat and get a real boat then you don't have to worry
about the diesel fuel.
On the other hand the fuel will last for years with the additives you have
used. We have diesel generators that we run for one hour every month and
these have 1000 gal tanks attached. I've been with the company for 25 years
and we have never changed the fuel in the tanks, just topped them off twice
a year. The tanks are enclosed in separate buildings with no heating or A/C.

Dave