Re: Great tv show

To: Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Great tv show
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:44:03 EDT
In a message dated 7/30/2004 4:24:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com writes:

Hey  yall, this show was on last night, I just came across it channel
surfing,  it Chronicled, the Mg from early midgets to present, with all
the  references along the way to other roadsters, 240-z/ Miata/ boxter.
Told and  showed all the record breaking that Mg did over the years.
If you can ever  see when its on again, its well worth the time to watch
it. One race scene  in there, I swear looks like a scene, From WST's
"just in time"

Sorry I couldn't tell you all about BEFORE it aired, but Im sure it  will
air again.

Thanks Willy,

I couldn't find it listed to play again on PBS, but I did go to the great
cars website you posted and bought the DVD for twenty bucks!

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

They that can give up essential liberty to  obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety._Benjamin  Franklin_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Benjamin_Franklin/)  (1706 - 1790)