Fwd: SENIOR DRESS CODE (funny)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: SENIOR DRESS CODE (funny)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:48:20 EDT
Cc: LynchCELynch@aol.com, melanie.s.mcdaniel@aexp.com, dbristow5@comcast.net
In a message dated 7/30/2004 5:48:50 AM Mountain Daylight Time, UtleyDallas
writes:

Many of us "Old Folks" (those over 50, WAY over 50 or hovering near 50)  are
quite confused about how we should present ourselves. We're unsure about  the
kind of image we are projecting and whether or not we are correct as we  try
to conform to current fashions. Despite what you may have seen on the  streets,
the following combinations DO NOT go together and should be avoided:
1. A nose ring and bifocals
2. Spiked hair and bald spots
3. A  pierced tongue and dentures
4. Miniskirts and support hose
5. Ankle  bracelets and corn pads
6. Speedo's and cellulite
7. A belly button  ring and a gall bladder surgery scar
8. Unbuttoned disco shirts and a  heart monitor
9. Midriff shirts and a midriff bulge
10. Bikinis and  liver spots
11. Short shorts and varicose veins
12. Inline skates and  a walker
13. Thongs and Depends
And the ultimate "Bad Taste" in  fashion for the "Older
14. Pierced Nipples  that hang below the waist
Please keep these basic guidelines foremost in  your mind when you shop.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico

They that can give up essential liberty to  obtain a little temporary safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety._Benjamin  Franklin_
(http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Benjamin_Franklin/)  (1706 - 1790)