Osh*t Session in SoCal

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Osh*t Session in SoCal
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 19:18:31 -0700
I have been talking to Gerard about coming down here to San Bernardino
the second week of August to help me drop the 1275/5 speed in my
Bugeye.  He'll come if he can fly down.  Any other listers want some
free beer and pizza in exchange for their expertise?  We are planning on
the 10-13th during the week, but we can make it a Saturday only if you
work week types can't make it.  Might be a lot of fun if you only come
down for moral support or pizza runs.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
San Bernardino