Differential

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Differential
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:12:14 -0700 (PDT)
So there I was, cruisin down the road thinking life is good. Then BANG, slap,
slap...
Pulled off to let those behind pass by and started looking for chunks of metal
in the road.
Lifted the car home, pulled both rear axles and the differential and scooped
out the pieces of the pinion gear and pinion shaft.

Anybody got a good used or rebuilt diff? Mine was a 4.2
If not, any suggestions for a supplier? I have thought of upgrading to a 5
speed and larger rear but right now I'd just like to keep Bandito on the road.

Thanks, Jack
68 Midget

Check out the new British Cars Forum: