Re: Tetanus Shot (Healey progress)

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Tetanus Shot (Healey progress)
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 23:02:38 -0400
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike MacLean wrote:

> I don't EVER want to see you driving that Barbie car!  I

Hey, wait til the rest of the BLACK goes on it.
Besides, it's my wife's car, she's sort of girly.
Black seats with pink piping, they may already be finished.
And Donald did do a black over pink, it's in the book as a one off, and
I did see one this color combo up in Sturbridge, Mass back in 91.
It really does look sharp. Girlyman or not.
Besides, the color is a Sprite color, Deep Pink!

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

Check out the new British Cars Forum: