Re: Tetanus Shot (Healey progress)

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Tetanus Shot (Healey progress)
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 23:07:13 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

>   Bet you won't put THAT engine in by lifting it on your
> shoulders. LOL  Those Big Healey engines are a REAL chunk of iron.

David, you have it all wrong, those big Healey engines should say Massey
Furgeson! It's bigger than my buddies backhoe engine and weighs enough
to make my pickup squat. The ole horrible freight engine hoist just
growls when I tried to use it. I had to break out the old cherry picker.
It had to be installed to set the frame and doors, now it's out and the
engine bay is painted (black) Next I fire up the engine to see if it
runs and clean it, paint it, and shoehorn it back in.
Whadda ya think, Pink engine? It would sure look "different" under the hood.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

Check out the new British Cars Forum: