Re: Interesting, but no LBC (now old fart content)

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Spridgets List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting, but no LBC (now old fart content)
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 19:54:28 -0500
I think we're mixing up our comets here.  I may be unclear about the name
(actually, I think Bob is talking about Hale-Bop, because my niece, Haley,
was born around that time, and we still call her Haley-Bop, after the
comet).  Anyway, I think the comet Bob was referring to was the one that was
visible in the night sky for weeks, and wasn't all that long ago.  I
remember seeing it all the time on my way home from work when I worked 3 to
11.  That had to be sometime in the years between 1996 and 1998, SO unless
you are now around 12 or 13 years old, it's not the same comet you studied
in kindergarten.
--
-Nory
NORYS LAWS: