comets, etc

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: comets, etc
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:29:26 EDT
Anyway, I think the comet Bob was referring to was the one that was
visible in the night sky for weeks, and wasn't all that long ago.  I
remember seeing it all the time on my way home from work when I worked 3 to
11.  That had to be sometime in the years between 1996 and 1998,
Having just returned from vacation, I'm not sure of the origin of this
thread, but the meteor shower in August has been going on for at least 15
years, it
happens that it always reaches it peak on our wedding anniversary, 11th Aug.
and 15 years ago we drove with some friends to Atlantic City, in hopes of
finding a place along the Jersey shore that would be dark enough to see the
meteor
shower, it was dark, partly because of the heavy clouds that rolled in.
These showers have been going on for at least 15 years.

John Poynton
79 MG Midget, Yellow Fever
Havertown, PA

Check out the new British Cars Forum: