Removing Rear Axle?

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Removing Rear Axle?
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 11:09:09 -0400
Well, I got a little too aggressive at an intersection last night.
Light turned green, I got on it, and bang! nothing there.

Pulled the rear wheels and the right-side rear axle this
morning. That one is ok. The left-side rear axle will not
extract.  I need help. I'm guessing that when it snapped,
it also jammed somewhere in the housing. Any suggestions
on how to free this up? So far I've tried only a variety of
pry bars, to no avail.

thanks,
chuck

Check out the new British Cars Forum: