LBC stuff

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: LBC stuff
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 22:45:38 -0500
I have sat here today and looked at Iris with the white top on it (thanks to
a swap with Brad : and the fact that I needed a morale booster with the MC
problems thus leading to temporarily installing the NOS AMCO top with cream
underside :)  )  and I had to look back and realize that without the help of
many on this list Iris wouldn't be finally reaching a point of becoming a
reality.  So I want to thank the list as a whole along with a few special
people... Frank C, Alan F,  Peter C, Brad F, Biff, George M, George P, Gregg
Higgins, Bree, Ann & Bob K and my very special friend Martin Cooper (partner
in crime), and last but not least  Mark B. for providing the means to
develop these special friendships.  One day we will all meet somewhere at
the same time and the first brews are on me.  Yea thats right, only the
first ones cause I am too broke from this restoration:)

Leo

Check out the new British Cars Forum: