Re: LBC stuff

Subject: Re: LBC stuff
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 07:25:54 -0500
Cc: LDS <60bugeye@ev1.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Thank you Leo, your words are kind, but your thanks to me, unnecessary. I got
that top by accident, and was settling for it. YOU got me the top I really
wanted. In this instance, we both got what we really wanted.
She is a beauty, I will have to come and see her in person soon.

Brad

LDS wrote:

> I have sat here today and looked at Iris with the white top on it (thanks to
> a swap with Brad : and the fact that I needed a morale booster with the MC
> problems thus leading to temporarily installing the NOS AMCO top with cream
> underside :)  )  and I had to look back and realize that without the help of
> many on this list Iris wouldn't be finally reaching a point of becoming a
> reality.  So I want to thank the list as a whole along with a few special
> people... Frank C, Alan F,  Peter C, Brad F, Biff, George M, George P, Gregg
> Higgins, Bree, Ann & Bob K and my very special friend Martin Cooper (partner
> in crime), and last but not least  Mark B. for providing the means to
> develop these special friendships.  One day we will all meet somewhere at
> the same time and the first brews are on me.  Yea thats right, only the
> first ones cause I am too broke from this restoration:)
>
> Leo

Check out the new British Cars Forum: