RE: Corvette and house prices

To: "'Jacques Le Clainche'" <hobbycars@cox.net>
Subject: RE: Corvette and house prices
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:02:42 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
move here.  Quit trying to fit in by changing us to be more like you and
party with the good old boys, just quit trying to Kalifornicate Nevada.
                Crash

Crazy! If SD house prices don't drop within five
years, I'll sell up and retire in style after moving to Arizona or New
Mexico!

JLC

Check out the new British Cars Forum: