Re: VW Micro Bus

To: "George Marinos" <gmari@optonline.net>, "Spridget" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VW Micro Bus
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 08:40:46 -0700
Hi George,

I had a VW Micro Bus, think it was a '56.  It was absolutely unfazed by any
snow in the winter!  Would go anywhere, plowed or unplowed roads.  Of
course, the heater had 50% more output than the previous year, but there
still were no measuring devices available sensitive enough to measure the
heat output!!  This was the more powerful engine car, up from 36HP to 40HP
that year.  Did a lot of rowing with that shift lever while living in NH!

Was a fun car, though.  Really funky!

Later, Paul A