Re: A-Arm ARRGH

To: DLancer7676@cs.com information i7S9wmdM018788
Subject: Re: A-Arm ARRGH
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 07:00:05 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I bought it off a guy at SpriteSpree 03. Had a sticker on it, don't
recall what it said. But this could be it.

So where do I get a new one?? Or do I let chuck weld this one and cross
the old finners? And if this IS the problem, then welding is a temp
fix.

Larry

On Aug 27, 2004, at 4:38 PM, DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

> In a message dated 8/27/04 1:35:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu writes:
>

> what in the H
>  could cause this part to fail not once, but twice??
>

> Let's see. . .I know you, so I know it isn't your diet.  8^)  You
> didn't happen to put an oriental a-arm in the car did you?  From Vicky
> Brit or Moss?
>
> --David C.
> --
>  This message has been scanned for viruses and
> believed to be clean.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Administrator/Manager
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 1015 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com