Free Vega wheels for Spridgets - Boston, MA area!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> FILETIME=[774A7020:01C48D00] i7SC9kdM023036
Subject: Free Vega wheels for Spridgets - Boston, MA area!
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:11:01 -0400
Hi folks,

I have four Vega wheels modified for Spridgets that I need to get rid of
- I'm no longer autocrossing my Sprite and I am moving so I need to
clear out the clutter.   They have an old set of BFG Comp TA's that
still have some tread left, but they have been sitting around for a few
years so I don't know if they are still any good.  I don't have lug nuts
for the wheels.

I'm located in Medway, MA, right off Route 495, and I'll happily help
load them up!  First come, first served.

Thanks.

Skip Tannen
'65 Austin Healey Sprite
'71 Triumph Bonneville