Re: Crane/Bosch Blue

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Crane/Bosch Blue
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 15:05:19 -0700
Hi Ron,

I used a Bosch blue coil for many a mile with my Crane unit.  It had no bad
affect on the Crane.  My only problem was it delivered a rather thin weak
spark.  Might have done that with the points too, I don't know.

Replaced it with a non descript OTC coil, and all was well again in the
snappy blue spark department again.  Now I  simply use Datsun 210 coils when
I need one on a car.  Cheap, reliable.  What more can you ask for!

Later. Paul A