Re: Harbor Freight (said in a whisper)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Harbor Freight (said in a whisper)
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 16:38:15 -0400
It's true Robin.  I bought one of the Harbor Freight powder coating systems
last year - also on sale at that time for $59.99.  It works great!  With no
experience whatsoever I was able to do some mighty fine powder coating.  And
a year later it *still* works just fine.

I went to a local appliance dealer and dug an old electric kitchen oven out
of his junk pile out back.  I took it home and rewired it, and had to
install a 220VAC outlet in my garage .  But it's big enough to do a Spridget
wheel and it was free!  We tight after all.   :-)

Rick