RE: Oil requirements (long) 10:54:24 -0700 (PDT)

To: soavero@yahoo.com (Ron Soave)
Subject: RE: Oil requirements (long) 10:54:24 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 16:02:16 -0400
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Thanks for the info., Ron.

I think I'll just go with Teflon oil seals and
be done with it. Based upon your info on
oxidation (I personally believe you rather
than what I've read elsewhere), I think
we'll give synthetic another try after I
break in the new valves/guides on
mineral oil first.

I will try to locate the site on which I found
the article which includes the remark on
oxidation of synthetic in "open" (ventilated) systems so you can peruse
same...I'd be interested in your response
or feedback on same.

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: