Re: Hazard Switch

To: "Rick Lindsay" <rick@stoolhead.com>, <"dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com"@m1.name2host.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Hazard Switch
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:02:49 -0500
I'll weigh in a second time.  I looked at the wiring diagrams and see that
they only had 5 wires up to late 71 models and had 6 wires after that.  My
72 definitely has 6 mini-spade connectors, so it could be that your 5 spade
was either for a pre-late 71 model  -- or possibly may have lost one of the
connectors?  In any case, it doesn't look like either of your switches will
work w/o some modifications.

Larry Daniels

From "Rick Lindsay" <rick at stoolhead.com>

My '76 Midget uses the switch with the round pins
with individual round (kinda oval, actually), red
push-on connectors on the wires.

rick

Check out the new British Cars Forum: