RE: shipping - US to UK

To: "'Al Adams'" <adam2402@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: shipping - US to UK
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 09:01:58 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
That is an easy one.  Let them figure it out, they are the ones buying the
car.  Just be sure to get cash money up front before any shipping takes
place.  Just a guess, but do they have a cashers check for twice what you're
asking for the car and want you to ship the car and refund the difference?
                Crash

I have someone in London interested in purchasing one of my project Bugeyes.
I told them I would try to get some info on shipping the car from
Mississippi to London.  Anyone have any recommendations, suggested agents,
best methods, rates, etc.  Nearest ports are Gulfport MS and New Orleans.

Thanks.
Al Adams
Brandon, MS

Check out the new British Cars Forum: