RE: shipping - US to UK

To: "'Al Adams'" <adam2402@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: shipping - US to UK
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 00:23:17 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Yes, never trust anybody except your mother and check up on her.  You can
have their check or wire transfer sent for collection by your bank. There is
a charge for this service, but if your bank accepts it you are no longer
responsible for any fraud, otherwise even months later your bank can and
will hold you responsible for any fraud. As for me the better it sounds the
more skeptical I become.
                Crash

In light of these circumstances, is there any reason I should still be
skeptical?

Al Adams

Check out the new British Cars Forum: