Re: Smokin'

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Smokin'
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 21:39:12 -0500
Cc: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Thanks, Frank.  You and Mark Endicott were both right.  Aren't these lists
great?  I asked Mark and I will also pose the question to the list -- what
else may have been fried because of this screw-up?  I hate to see flame
added to the smoke because there are other problems lurking.  Any other
obvious places to look before moving on?

Larry