Carb Rebuilders

To: "'healeys'" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>, "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <british-cars@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Carb Rebuilders
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:47:42 -0500
OK, I am about ready to throw these _____'ing H4 carbs out the window.  I
cannot get the front carb to stop overflowing from the nut on top of the
float bowl lid.  What's frustrating is that I was planning on talking it to
the Houston All British show this coming weekend, and the car is running
fine with the exception of the leak.

I know that this is an operator problem, and I am not getting something
right, so think I need to send these off to a pro before I pull a DPO move.
Who have you guys used for rebuilds, especially for SU H series carbs?

I miss the Sprite and MGB's HS's, they seemed significantly easier to set
up.

Thanks
Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX