Paint cans

To: Spridgets List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Paint cans
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 01:08:34 -0500
I seem to remember that there was a company out there that will mix up some
of your paint color and put it in spray cans for touch-up use, but I can't
recall who it is.  Anybody know who does that?

--
-Nory
NORYS LAWS:

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.