Re: Embarrassing moments in car ownership

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Embarrassing moments in car ownership
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 11:04:27 -0000
Some neighbours of mine were gong away for a couple of weeks.  They asked me
if I would park my car on their front drive so it looked as if there was
someone in  - to deter thieves.
What they didn't ask me to do was to reverse up the driveway and smash into
their garage doors!
And of course, nice enough neighbours that they were, they were also
meticulous about their property and would have been upset if the door was
even scuffed.  I don't do things by halves though so a complete new door was
needed!
Guy