3/4 inch bore MC's for disc brake conversion.

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: 3/4 inch bore MC's for disc brake conversion.
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:39:46 -0800
I don't know how much interest there is in doing this, but I have
looked into the conversion from 7/8 inch to 3/4 inch bore master
cylinders. There isn't a problem resizing the bore, but finding the
smaller piston is problematic. I can have them reproduced, but would
need a demand at least fifty to make it cost effective. So... if you
have an interest in doing the conversion to disc brakes on a Bugeye
or early Spridget and using the correct MC, let me see a show of
hands for who would be on board.

Thanks.

Gerard
--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm