Re: 3/4 inch bore MC's for disc brake conversion.

To: pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: 3/4 inch bore MC's for disc brake conversion.
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 08:32:40 EST
I'll be doing the 1275 and disc brake conversion within the next year, but
I'm not sure yet if I'm going to go with the original master with a re-bore, or
if I'm going to convert to the later twin cylinder master. I'm leaning towards
staying with the original look.

I have the entire brake system off a 74 Midget and am looking for the
opinions of fellow listers on this. The car will be used for street use only.
Is it
worth also swapping out the rear brakes and master while converting the front
to discs?

Howard Collins