Re: Relays and heater valves

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Relays and heater valves
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 07:27:38 -0800 reply-type=response
An excellent article on why to upgrade to a relay system.  I have done this
and my H4 Hallogen lights are about 30% brighter after the upgrade, and the
switch in the dashboard no longer gets hot.
http://www.danielsternlighting.com/tech/relays/relays.html

I did not use his kit, I just bought the relays from radio shack, but he
also offers a kit for a very reasonable price:

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/products/products.html

I liked the results of using the relays on the headlights so much, I also
added one to the heater blower motor, and now I have defrosters that
actually work!

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/